CASSA Group values its collaborators by way of additional economic benefits that are beyond what is required by law
Economic benefits beyond what is required by law.
- Minimum entry-level salary above legal minimum.
- Annual bonuses.
- Complete coverage during sick leave.
- Savings cooperatives.
- Life insurance.
- Collaborators benefit from the transportation the company offers from San Salvador to the mills.
- Beneficiaries: Collaborators who earn less or equal to US$ 750.
- Scholarships awarded to children of collaborators for primary and secondary school
- Children of collaborators, beneficiaries of the Better Yourself! Volunteers program, with tutorials in English, IT, and values.
- Children of collaborators participate in the “Youth with Value” certificate program.
- Intramural games
- Adult soccer team for collaborators
- Sport and leisure facilities available for use by all personnel and their immediate family .
- End of harvest celebration: End of the cutting and sugarcane processing period.
- Holiday raffle for all collaborators.
- Supermarket certificates for collaborators.
- Children’s holiday party, with over 1,100 children of collaborators, who are given toys, joy, and entertainment.
- Holiday packages for children of collaborators who specialize in sugarcane cutting.